Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Fun

Halloween ended up being a lot of fun this year. Clayton and I decided to be Bane and Catwoman from Batman. We made our masks and put together our costumes from different things and they turned out great! Ignore my awkward stance haha



We were invited to a Halloween party at Clayton's sisters house and we invited my brother, his wife, (both skeletons)and our friends Brooke and Dane (snow white and dopey) who are also married. We decided to have them over before the party for some pizza.


The guests ate pizza from Pizza Guys and Round Table while I made the most delicious grain free and dairy free pizza for myself and whoever wanted to try it. I found a recipe to make cheese that is absolutely amazing and the recipe I found for the crust is the best one I have ever tried. There are a lot of recipes out there.

Here is the recipe for the cheese: Cheese. I did not use any other recipe from this link. Just the cheese.

Here's the crust recipe: Pizza

I made a margarita pizza by adding marinara sauce (just tomatoes in the ingredients) placing basil leaves on top, with tomato slices, and then adding the slices of cheese. I did not realize the cheese would melt so quickly. Honestly didn't even need to put it back in the oven to melt. It melts right when you add it to the hot pizza. So I followed the crust directions by cooking it for 12 minutes, added the marinara, basil, and tomatoes for 10 minutes and then added the cheese to melt. the picture I have to show is when I put the pizza in the oven to melt the cheese. It definitely got runny. But after it cooled a little, it was just fine to slice and tasted just as amazing. Seriously in heaven. Made another one the next night and I'm planning to make it again tonight haha I'm a little obsessed.

After eating dinner, we went over to the Halloween party. It was so much fun. Great games including a murder mystery. Everyone dressed up in great costumes. I almost won the costume contest 😃
Poor Brooke and Dane got cut out of this picture.

It was a great night. Didn't get home until 4 am. My body was not happy the next day but oh well. It was all worth it. Hope you all had a fun Halloween as well. And enjoy this awesome pizza recipe 😃

No comments: