Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I couldn't be more excited. I have also been doing so amazing following the SCD diet once again. My health is so much better and the temptation to eat junk seems to have vanished. I am just so grateful 😃

Being that it is Fall, it is time to start making pumpkin treats! I love pumpkin. It is so hard to come across recipes that really are delicious for anyone to eat, not just those who are used to eating this way. I came across a pumpkin muffin recipe that really is amazing. I have made it for myself many times and also for others and I think it is time for me to just share this recipe on my blog.it is definitely worthy to share haha what's even more awesome is that it is nut free, for those with nut allergies!

Here is the link to this amazing recipe: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

This is how mine turned out. Beautiful haha hope you enjoy this recipe. I also made my own pumpkin purée for this recipe.

No comments: