Monday, June 24, 2013

So long MCA!

It has been so rewarding working at a Montessori Preschool. I have learned so much about kids and gained way more appreciation for those young souls. They are capable of so much and I look at them as individuals. My kids are older in my eyes. I have a hard time believing that they are between the ages of 3 and 6. Being the afternoon director, I had an opportunity to prepare crafts for the kids every day. I really was able to grow and explore my creativity. It was really awesome to be able to see what kinds of crafts I could come up with. When I told parents that it would soon be my last day, I got a lot of sad faces. That didn't make it easier for me to say goodbye but it also showed me that I was appreciated for being a part in their childrens' lives. I will miss a lot of the families and kids that I grew to be very close with. I had some great little "fans". I also will miss the coworkers that I really grew to be close with. Thanks to all of you who were there for me and were the support I needed to get through the chaotic days haha I will truly miss all of you.
Truly my #1 Fan. I will miss him dearly!
This was one of the crafts I came up with for the last week I was there. We were studying Antarctica so I came up with a hand print Seal. haha It was so random but they turned out super cute!

No comments: