Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hot and Spicy...

So Summer is right around the corner. It is definitely getting warmer and it hit me how out of shape I am in. SOO I challenged my husband to see who can get the most results in 4 weeks. I feel like I have the upper hand because my diet is so healthy but he is also a guy and guys seem to get results a lot quicker than woman. But hey. I figure I win either way. No matter what I end up with a more fit husband hahaha This last week was the first week. 3 more weeks to go...and I have already lost 3 lbs. I am very excited.


I am not excited about all the allergies I have been experiencing. YUCK. My nose and eyes have been so itchy. I love Spring but hate Spring at the same time haha


I wanted to share this recipe that I found and made last night. It was sooo delicious. I didn't make guacamole but mashed a few pieces of avocado on each patty and topped it with some delicious Medium Salsa. I ended up eating 3 patties haha I also only made half the recipe being that it was just Clayton and myself who I was cooking for. I am not super sensitive to spicy food so I didn't think it was very spicy at all but Clayton mentioned that it was very spicy. Maybe that was because he put the spice salsa on them??? lol anyways. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do... here is the link:


Paleo Jalapeno Chicken Burgers


Click Here, to see how mine turned out :)

No comments: