Thursday, February 27, 2014

Who Loves Dessert?

So for my church, I needed to provide dessert for an activity that was going on called New Beginnings. It is an activity for our Young Women's Program. We put it on to spotlight the girls who will be joining this next year, review what Personal Progress is, and then obviously eat desserts after haha I wanted to bring a dessert that I could eat and that everyone else would eat as well without any idea of how healthy they are. I found the perfect recipe. So many commented on how delicious they are and I am just so happy about how easy they were to make!
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
  I wish I could say that I came up with this recipe myself but I surely did not. I found it from the awesome Against All Grain author, Danielle Walker.

Click Here to go to the recipe :) When it comes time to do the strawberry preserves, I went ahead and made my own by adding a couple strawberries to my mini food processor with a small bit of honey. I processed until a jam formed. It tasted amazing!!!

I love feeling good about eating dessert :) Happy Thursday my fellow Bloggers!!

1 comment:

The BaKeRs said...

These were delicious!!! You did a great job... and they were pretty to look at ... then devour