Saturday, February 15, 2014

Banana Waffles

I am always so happy for it to be the weekend. I love being able to sleep in without needing to worry about being anywhere. Relaxing and stress free. This week has felt very long. Clayton has been getting pretty far into the CHP and Corrections processes. We are really hoping he will make it into one this year. Clayton is just really feeling like the job he has now is not where he needs to be. I am still working as a nanny. It keeps me busy, especially when I am not feeling as well as I would like to. It is better for me to keep moving though when I am wanting to just lay down on the couch. Moving forward….

I have another waffle recipe I would like to share :)


Banana Waffles

Ingredients:
2 bananas
3 eggs
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbs honey
*cinnamon-optional

1. Place the bananas, eggs and honey into a food processor. Mix until well blended.
2. Add in baking soda and coconut flour and cinnamon if you choose. Mix until well blended once again.
3. Turn on your waffle iron. As soon as it is ready, pour the waffle batter into the center until it can cover a good portion of the bottom of the iron.
4. When the waffles are done, EAT UP! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Blogging.

No comments: