Thursday, August 22, 2013

Creamy Avocado Smoothie (SCD Dairy Free)

I have finally made the avocado smoothie I have always dreamed about!!! I Wish it was bottomless :P

Ingredients:
1/2 an avocado (Probably could do a whole avocado. Its just more calories ;) )
a couple generous handfuls of organic baby spinach
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup of unsweetened raw almond milk**
1 tbspn of Organic Creamed Coconut
about 1 cup of mixed frozen organic strawberries and blueberries
add 1/4 cup of water if its too thick
add a few ice cubes if its not thick enough :)

**One of the Whole Foods Grocery stores that is near me makes their own almond milk in their store. Its only almonds and water. They make vanilla almond milk too. No extra ingredients :) Not all of the stores make it though, unfortunately. The store closest to me does not.  Look for it in glass bottles if you find that one of the stores near you make them. Makes me so happy to know that there is an option other than making my own! haha


YUM!!!

No comments: