Monday, August 19, 2013

BLT Snap Wrap

This wrap was so delicious that I ended up making 3! haha I really wish I had a stop button when it comes to eating delicious food.

Ingredients: Serves 3
3 pieces of fresh smoked bacon, no added sugar
9 snap peas
1 gypsy pepper cut in slices
3 layers of Iceburg lettuce
1 tomato, sliced (at least 3 slices)
1/2 avocado, sliced
3 pieces of purple lettuce (optional)

I placed my bacon on foil on my toaster oven pan. On top of the bacon, i put my snap peas and sliced gypsy pepper.

Set the toaster oven to bake at 425 degrees and cook for about 20 min. Depends on how well you like it cooked.


To make one wrap, lay one layer of lettuce from the head onto a plate (looks like a bowl), and then one piece of purple lettuce on top (inside the bowl of lettuce).

Dab off the grease from the cooked bacon and lay one slice on top of your lettuce. I like to take of the big chunk of fat that is at the bottom of the bacon piece. Optional for you to do so of course.

On top of the bacon, I lay across 3 baked snap peas, a few slices of baked gypsy pepper, a slice of tomato, and then a few avocado chunks.



Roll the lettuce tightly with the ingredients securely inside, and then ENJOY! seriously, so simple but delicious!


No comments: