Monday, September 16, 2013

Ups and Downs

It is crazy how for an entire morning everything can be going so great and then all of a sudden just a moment of time can turn that day upside down. I am referring to work today. I totally felt so much better with it and believed I was doing a great job just to find out that my boss wasn't so pleased. I hope tomorrow goes well! I am just speechless about my day not going the way I thought it was. Completely blind sided me. Maybe I am not cut out for an office job after all. But it is just too soon to tell.

On a happier note, my Ginger Snap Larabars came in the mail the other day. Turns out, they are just as delicious as I imagined :) So I definitely recommend them!! I ordered them off of Amazon and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. As of right now, I could not find a link to post for them to be ordered again. They must be sold out. I will just have to wait for them to be selling again. Funny how good food can cheer up my mood lol Speaking of good food, I made a delicious salad the other day for lunch. It was the perfect touch to keep me going without making me feel like I have eaten too much. Some salads can do that to ya haha.

Strawberry Salad:
It is your salad so you choose the amount :)

Romaine lettuce or Lettuce of choice
strawberries, halved or quartered
cucumber, halved or quartered
tomatoes, sliced and quartered
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Optional: Raw Walnuts (If I had had some, I would have put them on top)

Dressing:
Drizzle some vinegar
Drizzle some honey

ENJOY!!

No comments: