Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, Cry-day

Today was not a great Friday at all. Work was awful. I was told that Fridays were easy days but it turned out to be the hardest yet. Dealing with the mistakes of others and then making many mistakes of my own and having your boss watching you every step of the way. I really just wanted to cry. I learned that today, this job is going to take a long time for me to get used to and I really hope that I start to enjoy it at some time. Sooner rather than later would be nice haha I am making myself go to the gym tomorrow to do a lot of cardio to make up for not going to the gym this week. I feel so lethargic and weak because of it. This job really is messing with my gym groove. I will probably do an hour of elliptical and then take a kickboxing class. That should make me feel a lot better. 

So my sisters and I are starting a blog together. I thought of the idea and I am SO happy that they agreed to do it with me. My sisters are super talented and I figured with my passion for health and their passions for crafts and decorating, we could totally make an awesome blog sharing our ideas. I will still have this blog to share my success with Crohns and share my SCD recipes but on the other blog, I will focus on healthy living that doesn't just apply to those with Crohns or who are on the SCD diet. It will be really neat! I am also excited cause I feel that this will be a great way for us sisters to stay connected being that we live so far away from each other. SO stay tuned for Three Times the Lady coming soon :)


Melon Berry Smoothie

3/4 cup blackberries
1 generous cup of watermelon, cubed
1 handful baby spinach
1 1/2 tbs honey
1 1/2 tbs coconut oil
1 1/2 tbs creamed coconut
12 ice cubes

(Use frozen fruit if you don't want to use ice cubes.)

Blend in your blender and enjoy :)

Hope all of you have a great weekend!!!

No comments: