Thursday, April 11, 2013

Avocado Lover

Are you an avocado lover like me??? I am seriously always trying to think of different ways to incorporate avocado into my meals. I just can't get enough of them. This breakfast is super easy and super delicious! I am craving another one just posting about it haha

AVOCADO EGG BAKE 
Ingredients:
1 Avocado
2 small eggs 
Green onion

I cut my avocado in half and scooped a little bit out of each half to create a bigger bowl than the one left from the pit. 
I then cracked open each egg into the avocado bowls. Some of the egg whites poured out of the bowl so I had some clean up but most of the eggs stayed inside the avocado bowls.
I puts some chopped green onions on top. Feel free to put whatever toppings you like on yours. 
Place the avocado halves onto a baking pan that is covered in foil. I placed mine inside of my toaster oven, set the oven on bake for 425 and then baked for about 10-15 minutes. The time depends on how well you want your eggs cooked. 


Enjoy! :)

No comments: