Saturday, March 23, 2019

Late Updates

Since my last post, I can say that I have achieved the goals I had laid out for myself.

1) I overcame Shingles after taking a second round of meds.

2) I got off of the Prednisone.

3) I didn't lose all the weight that I wanted to before our trip but I at least felt a little more confident than I had before.

4). Was able to skip my colonoscopy because of number 5.

5) I am pregnant with another girl and I am due the end of June!!

6)  I am doing well on Inflectra ( different brand than Remicade) and am able to space my infusions out every 8 weeks.

Being pregnant while on Inflectra has been emotionally hard on me. I cant help but wonder "what if". Meds are never something I would want to inflict on my children. I am just trying to have faith that this is what my plan is and that my baby will be safe through the 9 months. I am doing the best I can to educate myself on how  to keep my children healthy. The one thing I have been lacking during this pregnancy is exercise. I am just so tired all the time and uncomfortable that working out just hasn't been something I have given much effort towards. I go on the occasional walk but that is about it. There has been so much rain lately that going outside to be active just hasnt been an option. Hoping I will have the strength to deliver this baby into the world. haha

i am tired and ready to have my body back. Pregnancy is exhausting and the second pregnancy is just so different. I feel like I have been pregnant for so much longer. This little girl is an active one. I almost feel like she moves more than my first ever did. Excited to meet her and to add to our family. Scarlett is very anxious to hold her. She is going to be best big sister.

1 comment:

Kimberly Williams said...

I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by DR JAMES , but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of HIV  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com