Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Baby on the Way!

We are so happy to announce that we are expecting a baby, due this coming May! We are so excited but it is all still so surreal feeling. I am just so grateful that I was able to get my body to a healthy state to be able to get pregnant. After reading that Beautiful Babies book that I had mentioned before, I was able to get pregnant in the 4th month of trying just as it had said. Coincidence? Who knows. But I am glad I took the fertility advice either way to prepare my body.



I am 14 weeks now and still feeling pretty sick. Hoping to find some relief soon. I have craved everything I am not supposed to eat and it has been pretty torturous. I am trying my very hardest to stick to my diet and stay as healthy as possible.


I found out I was pregnant when I was 5 weeks. I surprised Clay by telling him that I got him a surprise for his diligent gym attendance. (He was going to the gym every morning before work). I taped the pregnancy test inside an amazon box, put that box inside of a gift bag, and then had him open it. He wasn't expecting to see a positive pregnancy test. When he saw it though, he wouldn't stop smiling and gave me a huge hug. The feeling was surreal but we were still so excited. Couldn't wait for our first appointment. We had the first appt at 7 weeks and heard a strong heart beat. Such a neat experience. I couldn't help but cry. Our second appt was at 11 weeks and once again, there was a strong heart beat and the baby had been growing. We love our little peanut so much already!

No comments: