Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Changing for the Better.

There are a lot of things going on in my life. Crazy, I feel like everything has hit me all at once. It has been hard to keep myself pulled together, and it has been hard to allow myself to be patient. This is my last week working at my current job! I am so relieved for the change of scenery and personalities but now I am left without a job! I am really relying on faith that everything will work out. I truly feel that blessings will come from moving to a new place. I am excited for the change but so anxious. There is so much to do to get moving. I am having a garage sale this Saturday! I sure hope it is successful! Need every dime we can get. Times are hard but I am so grateful for my husband and the love that we share. It truly doesn't matter what tangible things we have. All that matters is that we are on this adventure together and all we need is love. From now on, I am going to ask myself "What can I learn from this?" SO many life lessons we have learned in such a short time :) These Quotes explain a few! Happy Blogging!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these and can totally relate!!! I am interested as to what theses things may be for you...do share sometime :)