Sunday, April 7, 2013

April showers bring May Flowers

So excited for it to be April but man, allergies have been driving me nuts!! Itchy eyes, itchy nose, itchy throat, sneezing, and everything!!! Hopefully this will go away soon but I still am so happy because I have been feeling so much healthier!!

I have been feeling so good!!! Eating healthy has really allowed me to keep my symptoms away :) I only get bloated when I eat something that is processed. So that is a great motivator for me to not eat the bad stuff! Here is a juice recipe that I came up with that I really enjoyed just using some of the leftovers I had in my fridge.

All you need is a juicer:

handful of kale
handful of spinach
handful of parsley
2 large carrots
half a tomato
1 cucumber
2 slices of pineapple
1 orange
1 apple
1/4 lemon
1 inch slice of ginger

Hope you like it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look great melanie!!